9.9.15

So my boss jips me and basically steals all of the tip money I worked for on a DOUBLE. This upsets me in many ways. To think working at a restaurant would be cooler than some regular job because of the potentiality to make big bucks but there are snakes there too. Now Im not innocent enough to trust just anybody but I cant even trust my own boss? thats a whole new level of paranoia and cautiousness I now have to ascend to. I dont want to have to worry about that shit, I have other things like this shitty car and where my future is heading. but fuck, there are just no breaks to be handed out here. I need to become my own boss someway because if I keep relying on other people to be a middle man between me and my money then this shit might as well just happen again.

that is so fuckin unjust. you dont do that to me. I will not forget this. its war time now. lace up your boots.

in short
Fuck Vin Massey

No comments:

Post a Comment