28.5.15

Today

So im in a session with my friends getting baked in a forest. I start to get hungry and suggest that we should all go get some chow. Nothing substantial comes out of it so i wait a little bit until i once again mentioned it. I said "you guys hungry?! Lets go to the diner!" And the responses i get are "i mean i'll come and watch but...." "im low on funds" etc. HOWRE YOU MOTHERFUCKS GONNA SPEND YOUR BREAD ON WEED AND NOT HAVE SOME LEFT OVER FOR FOOD? ESP when the damn thing makes you HUNGRIER. WTF. There was EIGHT of us including me and you gotta be kidding me if i was the only one who thought that way. I cant hang man.

I dont even know the appeal in this shit anymore to be smoking such amounts just to sober up in a few hours look around and feel like oh normal feels good too. Actually normal and high hardly even feel different, one is just free. Anywho

Graduation was today. and i was supposed to be there. Shaking hands with some old guy getting a diploma and a congratulations. But because of a grade i cant receive until after graduation period i wasnt able to walk and be a part of it. Its such a bummer but whatever.

In lighter news it seems like my car seems fixable after all this time. I can finally manipulate my own freedom again

Swag

No comments:

Post a Comment