4.6.15

Yesterday

Was at the beach with some friends for a bit. All just having a good time. Awkward kid I dont fuck with shows up and makes my personal space awkward lol. I ignore him like we never met. This girl complains about spending her morning with her cocky ex bf and this guy shows up out of nowhere like some fucked up karmic magic trick. Before that she tells me that him and I both know everybody so she's shocked we dunno each other. Then after she says we should be best friends. No bitch, people like us are out to make power moves. I'm trying to rule the world. What makes you think I wanna be friends with someone else like that? It's war time. Her friend laughed when I said that. Durrl and I kicked a soccer ball around for a bit and traded nae-nae's from a distance. Later we all went to veteran's park. At this point I didn't know wthell was going on, some kids went to join a soccer game, others dispersed. So then me and three others went to the trail where I ended up goofing off and dancing along with Frank. We were evoking the high spirits of the diety of whip it. To add to the energy I had the greatest idea! I grabbed a big piece of wood and drew a pentagram on the ground. Mr. Idc starts laughing and joins the fun, dances above the pentagram after I did so. Then Celly says to him, "wow, do yoy feel at home?" LMFAO. Frank goes to take a picture of the pentagram and his phone turns off right then. Mine didn't when I took a few. Worried, mr. Idc starts to erase it. I told them all not to worry and that Jesus was my cousin, he'll settle any score if any of them have some kind of demonic nightmares. He'll just tell Lucy he's not funny. Plus, it's the day after and I'm not dead. We go back to the park for a bit, Frank's phone turns back on and has 31%. After some time everyone starts to go their separate ways with nonody really giving anybody else very clear answers on whats going on afterwards. Thats some shit I hate. Im not gonna cry if I cant see your dumb ass later, be an adult and stop beating around the bush. You kids. Anyway, me and two others finalize on going to the diner and chowing down some. Yes I finally got what I wanted!

Mr. Idc started getting worried and tried erasing it lol
Gram edits for clarity

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your best friend spot is taken. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete