27.7.15

fckths

Im sick of everything, life is really pissing me off. I left the house with a hundred bucks and came back with 9 dollars and a broken phone when I have to pay a bill tomorrow. I broke my phone, fuck you. I dont needa be told that this was my decision that I have to live with, Im well aware of that and it doesn't make anything better from here on out. shit is stupid. Now Im backed up even more and I dont wanna have to deal with this shit at all. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and a choir by my bedside would sing to me while handing me a new paid for phone so I dont have to worry about going through all this extra shit. I wish I was a spoiled bitch with two parents willing to pay my bills so I could actually save the money I work for. I wish I had a family packed with some excess cars so I can have a hand me down. I HATE thinking about the leisure time rich kids have to sit down and read a book and fill their brains while Im working and unable to do the same. whatever, rich kids probably dont even read and probably spend their money on coke. to each its own. if I sold coke to rich kids Id kill 44 birds with one stone. Id get money, get into their lives and familiarize with their parents who will love me for actually liking to use my nogin unlike their dumbass kid and theyll give me books and shit. win win

on the bright side, my unable to swim ass went paddle boarding for the first time in my life and it was awesome. anything that makes me feel like I can save the world always makes me feel awesome. when I was younger I wanted to grow up to be a hero. too bad theres no degrees for that. I played too many RPGs. and last night was really turnt. Douzey had a party and soooo many people ended up trashed. Darryl ended up taking a shit and puking at the same time HAHAHA. and at one point we thought that I set up some girl to have sex with him HAHAHAH. the whole night was like the greatest Shakespeare play that he never got to write. come to think of it, that night was so funny in a multi dimensional way that I HAVE to write a story on it

I still have to record this song with Corey but I dont really like half my bars for it anymore. so Im glad we have yet to do this cause itd be a rushed work that I would hate a week later. I want to be able to like all my lines at the least for two weeks after its done. the beats all set, with some minor tweaks needing to be done on volumes. so all thats really being waited on is me and that kinda sucks to know. Id rather it me than someone else though lol. its my project so im the one supervising its creation. I also made another beat recently that makes me go crazyyyy because it came out of my head! its a proud moment imprinted in sonics for me. Darryl heard it and said it sounded like go karts. so im gonna name it Go Kart.

Corey's music video finally dropped and as promised Im going to drop it here. in a separate post. in about 3....2....1.....and......

No comments:

Post a Comment