2.7.15

Today we were shootin a video for my boy's song. The shots I was in were some generic rap video bs but some people like that shit and I support the song and friend overall so im not bitchin. I just wouldnt wanna be like everyone else lol. It was a fun and awkward experience lol. I'll post the video soon as it's up. The song it's for is pretty 🔥🔥🔥fire. LOTAN HAS BARS.

The guy shooting it is a friend Ive known since kindergarten. We talked about life a little bit, nothing deep really. This dude recently graduated university. I told him I might start university in the fall for an english major degree but its not really what I want to do with life, just a safety net. You know what he tells me?!

"You know trapeze artists? No one is impressed when theres a safety net to catch them. Theyre not really doing anything there, everyone knows theyre going to be safe. The real thrill is the risk being taken"

O___O. A kid who recently graduated from college told me that. He told me to be who I wanna be. Fuck school. Seriously thinking of not going back

No comments:

Post a Comment