14.6.15

My breath on religion

I am neither religious, athiest nor agnostic.
not religious because there are too many out there with hypocrisy in between them towards each other for any one of them to be "right." and yet the majority of them believe in the same basic principles but the disciples harboring these institutions are too ignorant to walk down the philosophical street and see that they are studying almost the same shit. people choose to believe and fall in line because their great grand parents whom they've never met told their grand children, the parents of the initial group of people, that this is true. I do not like dogma, and i do not like being put in line.
not athiest because i do believe in something higher, it just doesn't belong to a caged and institutionalized religion.
not agnostic because my opinion of belief does not hang on the fact that i need more proof. i admit being on the fence with god but i refuse to be termed agnostic for it implies other things that i do not completely agree with.

rather, I view myself as a very intelligent person who understands the different kaleidoscopes of morality, psychology and belief with abilities ranging from aiding people to abusing them because I understand the limits they base their thoughts upon. it's equivalent to me being able to play a lesser game better because I have experience tackling the tougher one while you are comfortable with the smaller game because grandma told you all you need is to be forgiven.

as for god, I believe it to be the accumulation of all that is inconceivable, a truth far from reach. even if we got closer to the understanding of it, i would then consider god to be the next layer of what humanity can yet begin to understand. whether to believe that everything came from nothing or that everything was always there are both very difficult ideas to wrap the brain around.


No comments:

Post a Comment